When updating your BASgatewayLX firmware, please remember the following:
- The downloaded firmware (a TAR file) can be placed anywhere on your computer hard drive.
- The TAR file is used as is by the BASgatewayLX - do not untar it.
- Note the TAR file location - so that you can browse to it from your unit's "Upload Firmware" page.
- During the update process, the webpage may indicate that your IP address is being reset to a default address. This will not occur. Your original IP address will remain
- The Map configuration will not be lost because of the firmware update.
- Increased maximum number of mapped Modbus RTU or TCP/IP devices to up to 100 devices and 1000 points.
- Whitelist feature added for increased security. Allows for configuring known IP client devices without the risk of unauthorized BACnet discoveries.
- Mapping status web page improvements.
- Java applet support in the web browser is no longer required to view or configure the BASgatewayLX’s webpages.
- Compatible with existing device firmware configuration.
Download firmware 2.0.1 using this link: http://www.ccontrols.com/exe/apps_BASgatewayLX_ver2.0.1_nocfg.tgz